The purpose of
the trial period is to introduce new market participants (implicit and
explicit) to SIDC functionalities and processes. Note: Implicit market
participants access SIDC through the Local Trading Solution (LTS), which in
this case is the CROPEX platform and will receive all necessary information
from CROPEX. Local platforms may vary and may include additional
functionalities that support individual local processes.
explicit participants will be provided by HOPS and ELES. Interested parties (explicit access only) are invited to
contact email@example.com to provide them with access information for the allocation
platform, the required certificates and the necessary manuals.
· Week 42
- Mon 14/10/2019: Normal operations
- Tue 15/10/2019: Normal operations
- Wed 16/10/2019: Normal operations + trade recall / trade cancellation + Closing of market(s)
- Thu 17/10/2019: Normal operations + trade recall / trade cancellation + Closing of individual bidding zone borders
- Fri 18/10/2019: No testing planned
· Week 43 – Reserved for additional trial period testing in the event of an appropriate decision by the SIDC project
· Week 44 – Reserved for additional trial period testing in the event of an appropriate decision by the SIDC project
For more details,
see the official announcement here.